Uncover the hidden causes of your chronic health conditions by measuring delayed immune reactions to more than 500 common items
LRA by ELSIA/ACT Tests Can Identify Hidden Causes of Your Health concerns
Your immune system impacts your health
A healthy immune system serves two important roles in your body: defense and repair. It defends against various foreign invaders, such as environmental toxins, chemical residues from processed foods, viruses, germs, etc. Your immune system also helps your body repair after illness or injury.
A strong and resilient immune system means:
- Your body repairs quickly from daily wear and tear.
- Your body fights illness easily.
- You’re energized, feel well, and sleep easily.
- You easily and healthfully digest, assimilate and eliminate food.
A healthy immune system can tolerate a certain amount of exposure to environmental toxins and poor diet, but the immune system has its limits. When the immune system becomes stressed or overburdened, it can start to ‘see” everyday items (like food) as if they are foreign invaders and start to fight to defend the body. As the immune system spends more time defending the body and less time repairing it, the result can be symptoms you just can’t explain, such as inflammation / joint pain, fatigue, muscle aches, and migraine headaches. It is for those reasons we want to offer you LRA testing. Those type of symptoms have a serious impact on your spinal health, which of course, is of primary importance to the doctors at Life wellness Center. The LRA by ELISA/ACT blood tests may be your solution.
How do the LRA tests work?
When challenged, there are two ways your immune system responds:
- Immediate responses are called acute allergies and usually occur within seconds to two hours after you are exposed to the allergen.
- Delayed responses to an item can take from two hours up to three weeks after exposure. This makes them hard to detect.
The “soldiers” of the immune system are your body’s white blood cells called lymphocytes. The LRA tests identify items that cause your lymphocytes to react.
The LRA tests measure delayed allergic reactions to more than 500 different items. This novel testing technique focuses on identifying the causes of your chronic conditions and repairing and strengthening your immune system.
LRA test categories
The comprehensive LRA tests measure your delayed reactions to an extensive list of items from the following general categories:
- Additives and preservatives
- Food colorings
- Environmental chemicals and toxic minerals
- Therapeutic herbs
- Danders, hair and feathers
LRA tests are unique
The Lymphocyte Response Assay tests the lymphocytes as though they are still in your bloodstream being exposed to foreign invaders, providing highly accurate information about your delayed allergies.
Antibodies may be formed as a result of allergic reactions. They either protect the body or provoke symptoms. The unique LRA tests are able to detect the symptom-provoking reactions to the substances tested. Compared to other types of tests, the LRA is the most comprehensive and specific.
What your personalized results include
- A detailed report identifying nonreactive, moderately reactive and strongly reactive items
- An easy-to-use guide explaining each reactive item, along with suggestions for substitutions
- Individualized nutritional supplement and behavioral recommendations based on your Health Assessment Questionnaire completed prior to the test
- A comprehensive Alkaline Way handbook explaining the LRA program and how to easily incorporate the program into your lifestyle.
When you work with your doctor to follow the LRA program, you may notice improvements in your health in as soon as a few days or weeks.
Is LRA Testing Right for You?
Defining good health
Good health means more than not being sick. When you’re really healthy, your body is strong enough to resist attacks on your immune system that can lead to the development of chronic symptoms. The following questionnaire can help you determine if you should speak to Dr. Score at Life Wellness Center to find out if the LRA tests are right for you.
- Do you feel fatigued after a good night’s sleep? Yes No
- Are you > 20 lbs from your ideal weight? Yes No
- Do you crave salt or sugar? Yes No
- Do you take medication for anxiety/stress or sleep? Yes No
- Do you have unexplained aches and pains? Yes No
- Do you often feel bloated? Yes No
- Does your energy often “crash” in the afternoon? Yes No
- Do you have seasonal allergies? Yes No
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the pace of life? Yes No
- Do you catch colds easily, or get sick often? Yes No
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, your immune system may be compromised due to delayed allergies. Ask Dr. Score if LRA testing might be right for you.
LRA tests can be helpful for the following autoimmune conditions and symptoms:
- Bloating/Water weight
- Crohn’s Disease
- Heart palpitations
- Hemolytic anemia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Joint pain
- Lupus Erythematosis (SLE)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscle aches
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pemphigus Vulgaris
- Pernicious anemia
- Poor circulation
- Poor concentration
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Skin rashes
- Unexplained itching
- Weight management
- …and many others
You’re on your way to feeling your best!
Anyone with a chronic health condition knows the cost and frustration that comes with searching for causes and cures – and not finding them. With LRA by ELISA/ACT’s proven testing and personalized treatment plans, you can Restore Your Health!
Talk to Dr. Score today about how the LRA tests can help you.
For 6 months I had hives all over my body. I was taking antihistamines and getting little to no relief. When I had the LRA by ELISA/ACT tests done I discovered that I was reacting to several ingredients in the fruit smoothies I was having 1-2 times per day. As soon as I removed those items from my diet I started getting better. Within a few weeks my hives were gone. Thank you for giving me relief.
~ A patient from Jupiter Beach, FL
Throughout most of my life I have suffered from chronic fatigue, stomach discomfort, headaches and frequent infections. I was amazed to learn through LRA by ELISA/ACT testing that some to the things that were in my everyday diet, I had a reaction to. With help from your staff nutritionist I removed these things from my diet and constructed an alkaline diet. After only a few weeks, I started to notice significant changes. I then began taking the recommended supplements which took my quality of life to a new level. It was like I had been living with the dimmer switch on, and now everything was bright and clear. I no longer have daily headaches, fatigue, upset stomach and lingering infections. For the first time in my life, I feel amazing; I didn’t know it was possible!
~A patient from San Marcos, CA
After years of suffering high levels of pain from fibromyalgia, things began to change when I had my LRA test and started following the program. My level of energy increased first, the fatigue began lifting within the first two weeks. After six months, all my pain disappeared and I was off all my pain meds-including my migraine medications. What a great bonus! The LRA gave me my life back.
~A patient in Mt. Pleasant, WI
*Names and reports on file with ELISA/ACT Biotechnologies