Health


Chiropractic Treatment for Chronic Pain and Depression

01

Nov 2017

Chiropractic Treatment for Chronic Pain and Depression

Chronic pain and depression: These two maladies are often linked, and they can often become a vicious circle. The Connection Between Chronic Pain and Depression Both depression and chronic pain often interfere with quality of life. Sufferers often struggle to sleep, exercise, concentrate, and perform the normal functions of life and work. They may be easily agitated, over sedentary, and isolated. Their social interactions may...

Read More


Musculoskeletal Health for High School Athletes

25

Sep 2017

Musculoskeletal Health for High School Athletes

Kids all over the nation are back at school and settling down to their routines. Some of these adolescents are excited to return to competitive sports. Teen athletes get great satisfaction from playing, and it can be an excellent step on a path to lifelong fitness, but they’re also at risk for injury while practicing or competing. We’d like to help them end the season...

Read More


Headaches & What Causes Them?

01

Aug 2017

Headaches & What Causes Them?

Headaches are no fun. Statistics suggest that 80-90% of people suffer headaches at some point in their lives, and one person out of six experiences a headache in a given year. They can range from minor inconveniences to full-blown, painful and debilitating migraines. Three Types of Headaches Only about 5% of headaches are symptoms of greater health issues. The remaining 95% are primary headaches: they...

Read More